At present, the “Schwabenmühle” camp-site – nestling in the midst of nature – is to be found in the pleasant wine and holiday resort of Laudenbach, a district of Weikersheim.
The site is located on a peninsula, surrounded by Vorbach and Mühlbach, as well as by forest and vineyards in the Vorbach valley, a neighbouring valley to the lovely Tauber valley. In the town you can find restaurants and a bakery (2 minute walk).
The old existing buildings of the former Schwabenmühle, the animal-stables , the barn and the depot have been fully renovated and restructured to functional buildings of a fully-working camp-site.
On the adjoining two-hectars large meadow-land, are to be found a substantial tent, as well as parking and standing areas large enough for caravans and mobile homes.
- 70 comfort standing areas devided up into lots (80-100 qm), all with fresh-, waste-water and power connection
- separate tent pitch for cyclists and hikers
- modern sanitary installations, family shower, children toilet, diaper-changing room, handicapped-accessible baths
- children’s playground
- table tennis and table football
- washing machine and dryer
- microwave oven
- small kiosk, bar/café
- bun srvice
- cozy reading corner
- extensive brochure and information material
- campingsite library
- wifi in all areas